Pretoria North Property
The suburb of Pretoria North is located just a few kilometres north of the Magaliesberg, near the Onderstepoort Private Nature Reserve.
This peaceful suburb offers affordable but spacious housing, including freestanding houses on large plots that are ideally priced for first-time homeowners. The suburb also includes a number of apartment complexes, as well as larger smallholdings and plots at affordable prices.
Pretoria North is an excellent area for investing in property. Median property prices have continued to show excellent growth since 2011. Also, close proximity to the Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute and to central Pretoria central ensure healthy demand for rental properties.
Pretoria North Attractions
Pretoria North is an integrated residential hub, with a variety of essential services and commercial developments located in or around the suburb.
Residents also enjoy easy access to a number of local natural and cultural attractions, including:
- Onderstepoort Private Nature Reserve and the Wonderboom Nature Reserve
- the Pretoria Zoo, also known as the National Zoological Gardens; this is one of the top ten zoos in the world and is home to over 9,500 animals
- the nearby Loftus Versfeld Stadium, home of the Blue Bulls rugby franchise
- the Kolonade Shopping Centre, which lies just to the east and is one of the largest and most popular malls in the city; as well as a wide selection of retail outlets, the mall offers fun activities like K1 racing and ten-pin bowling
- a number of cultural attractions, including the Pierneef House Museum, State Theatre, Kruger House Museum and Pioneer Museum.
Pretoria North FacilitiesPretoria North
residents have easy access to a number of medical facilities and to good schools.
Hospitals and clinics in the area include the Pretoria North Medicross Clinic, the Eugene Marias Hospital and the Bougainville Private Hospital.
There are six schools in and around the suburb, including five primary schools and the Pretoria North High School.
From Pretoria North, it’s only a 20-minute drive to the Pretoria CBD
is just 78 kilometres away, via the N1 Western Bypass.
Find out more about purchasing Pretoria North property by contacting the Jawitz Pretoria North branch today.